Striped fabric: Aigo. Green and dark blue.
This fabric has been crafted by artisanal processes, using natural fibres and long-lasting dyes that maintain vibrancy and uniformity of colour for many years.
These threads have been dyed before being woven, so there is no obverse or reverse side: both sides of the fabric are identical.
The plain weave of this fabric provides maximum durability, making it especially suitable for upholstery, in instances where stretching the fabric is required, or for heavy use.
Due to its handmade nature, minor variations (relative to the sample image) as the tone or pattern shape, are not considered flaws.
How to buy
Add to the cart the number of metres of fabric required.
- Artisan-woven fabric
- Size: 160cm wide
- Composition: 70% cotton + 30% linen (long fiber NM15)
- Plain Weave
- Colors: Tina (Indanthren)
- Machine wash, maximum 40 º C
- Long spin
- When wet or washed for the first time, this fabric shrinks by a maximum of 8%.
- Iron while damp, or with steam iron on maximum setting.